On blood thinners, frequently experience high fever with chills after travel via plane or boat, had near fatal PME. Relation?

I had a near fatal PME in January and before that I had several occurances of high fever and chills for a few days. I don t know it they were related. They did seem to happen whenever I traveled ( plane or boat). I had nothing like that after treatment for my PME until i again traveled by place to Asia. Do you feel this two are related? The fever does come with congestion and I am currently on blood thinners
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012