On birth control, on free pill week, have not got periods yet, have sore breasts, no cramps. Pregnancy chances?

Hi, so this month was the first time being on birth control and me and my boyfriend have intercourse all the time. He has cummed inside me a couple of times and i started my free pill week on friday and so far i havent gotten my period. He cummed inside on the first day of my free pill week...which was on friday and he did it again yesterday. My breast have been sore and i havent had cramps which i usually get them. What are the chances of being pregnant? If i am ill be a very happy mother and so will he, be a wonderful happy father and if im not, we ll make it more protected. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
As you were taking oc pills regularly with sexual exposure the chance of pregnancy is least .when one starts oc pill then there is altered menstruation which gets regularised on regular use.
So in my opinion wait for one week for menstruation to come if it doesn't comes then UPT . and visit gyne clinic if result is positive .

hope it ll h elp

Thanks n regards