On birth control after child birth, started Herbalife diet to regain shape. Will it make birth control less effective ?

Hi, i m 23 years old & recently had a baby about 5 weeks ago. I was placed on birth control in order to make my TOM regular, since prior to my pregnancy it was out of control. I have started the Herbalife diet in the hopes of regaining my pre-pregnancy body and was wondering if I take the medication will it make the BC less effective?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
herbalife will not interfere with contraceptive efficiency. so, without fear you can continue both the medications

wish you good health