On antibiotics for BV, depo provera, have pain during sex, extreme dryness, bump on vaginal lips with painful urination. What is the cause?

Lately it hurts when I have sex I had BV and was on antibiotics and I m also on depo prevera. Yesterday when I had sex with my partner it was really painful and I was extremely dry? And this morning when I woke up in was painful to pee once I was done and I have a small little painful pee size bump on the left side of my vagina lips . It s not a pimple it s hard and hurts when I put pressure ! Help please !
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
DUE TO DRYNESS OF VAGINA AND LIPS THERE CAN BE LITTLE SOFT TISSUE INJURY WHICH CAUSED SWELLING AND PAIN AFTER SEX
YOU CAN START WITH METROGYL 200 MGM BD
TAB DICLOFENIC SOS
TAKE WARM WATER MORNING AND EVENING
KEEP CANDID B VAGINAL PASSERY FOR 6 NIGHT AT NIGHT
AND THEN REVIEW THE CONDITION