On anti-depressants for depression. Started feeling tired, gaining weight and blocked ear. Any advice?

Hello Doctor. I have been suffering from depression and been on anti-depressants for over 2 years now. L suffer from headaches on a daily basis and tired jaws, pain on my neck , and temples and also have blocked ears (with a pulse ). I have now gained lots of weight and have started to get some black marks under my arms, on my breasts and stomach. I just don t know what to do anymore, I can t live on pills for the rest of my life. Any advise?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012