On and off small sensitive lump on lower lip. Will it heal on its own?

I have a small, hollow lump in the center of my lower lip that has been coming and going away for about a year now. One day it will randomly show up, and the next day I wake up and it s gone. It feels like a blood blister , but wouldn t it have healed on it s own by now? It is somewhat sensitive when I touch it, but other than that it is just uncomfortable because I can feel it every time I eat and talk. What is this and should I get it checked out?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012