On and off red streaks, burning sensation all over body except face. Temporary relief with Claritan

60 yr old female. 2/2011 I had head lice possible body lice that took me about 3 months to get rid of. Also had red streaks that came and went worse with heat like after shower. 10 - 12 months later the streaks changed to burning tingle sensation started on wrist arms and now all over body except face. I used Clartin which diminished the frequency for several hrs after taking. Late summer the frequency had declined and quit taking the Claritan. Now they have come back to having a couPle dozen a day. A few have left scratch looking mark that takes 12-24 hrs to disappear. So far no amily members have anything similar. Very concerned it is a mite or parasite
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012