On and off period, had cold sweats, headaches, vomiting. Taking cranberry juice and yogurt. What are the other remedies?

For the past few months (about 3-4 months) I've been having my period on and off, meaning that one day it would go and the next it would stop and then some days where it's heavy flow. After my period I would always have uti(urinal track infection) and sometimes I've had cold sweats. I've been taking cranberry juice and Greek yogurt but it only works for a small amount of time. I was on three different prescipted medication, sorry I forgot the names of them, and all made me vomit, sleep too much which caused me to have really bad headache.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
dear user
as u did nt mention your age , at elderly age all these symptoms are because of menopausal .
in early age this kind of on and off period is not good .
you should consult to your doctor again
Frequent UTI not good .
increase water intake
take citralka alkalize in water helpful in UTI.

go for urine culture and drug sensitivity .
than take treatment accordingly .
go for usg to rule out any pathology .
hope this will help u .
dr neha

2 users find this helpful