On and off pains in the buttock and back radiating to hips, green discharge, 29 weeks pregnancy. Worried ?

HI... I am 29 weeks along and have been having pains on and off in my back and buttock throughout the day moving inward along my hips into my uterus . My husband ran a warm bath thinking that it would help with the pains and just relax me. Well, I get out of the bath with pressure in my bum. Feeling like I need to use the restroom I sit on the toilet and some green snot like discharge is on the tissue when I wipe. I have normal PH levels and are disease free. This is my third pregnancy. My second child was born at 36 weeks with only a two hour labor and barely any notice he was coming. I hate going to the doctor/ER if there isn t an issue. The baby is rolling around and kick as normal. When I did a self check it was very soft in the vaginal canal but there was this bulge (not bump but part of the vaginal canal). Everything was very soft to include my cervix .
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012