On and off flu with sinus, took antibiotics, tried nasal spray, flesh chunk came down to throat. Should I worry ?

I have had an on again off again flu for the past three months...the last week I have had a plugged sinus, my doc gave me antibiotics for a a sinus infection...I had to quit taking them because they gave me a yeast infection.the past three days I have had one side of my sinus plugged I have tried nasal spray, it will not work. This morning I snorted and a large fleshy chink came through my.nasals into my throat and i spit it out.
My question is should I take it too my doctor to be looked at?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013