On Sprintec, Doxycycline. Had nausea initially, now suffering with anxiety and depression, rashes. Is it due to medications or stress?

Hi Dr. Grief. I have been on tri sprintec for 28 days now as well as doxycycline . The first 2 weeks I was on it I felt super nauseous and threw up a few times. However, now my nausea is gone but i m getting super depressed as well as anxiety .Working out is a big factor in my life as well and everytime I work out I feel different. I get tired very quickly and light headed. I also developed a rash on my stomach . Are these symptoms due to my new medications? Stress? Or should I go see a doctor? Thanks for your time!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012