On Schizophrenia treatment, gets violent on slightest matters. Suggestions to handle the matter?

My daughter is being treated for Scizphoniea and she is being given Nexito of 20mg and quitipinof 25mg tablets.she was doing well.But for the past one month she is becomes voilent at slighest matters.suppose if she demands that she has to go outside for any mall she has to be taken otherwise she gets Aggresive and starts cursing every body.whatever she says should carried out she starts blaming creating mental torture to every one. Plz suggest how to handle such situations and to avod such incidents
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013