On Rhythmol, xarelto and digoxin for AFib, arthritis on left foot. Will it require cortizone injection ?

my husband is taking Rhythmol, xarelto and digoxin for AFib . However he is having arthritus problems with his left foot. We have an appt. tomorrow with a foot MD and just want to make sure in case he wants to do an injection of cortizone or whatever that we will know beforehand if they will cause a drug interaction . We are very aware of the restriction of not taking nsaids or anti-inflamatory drugs.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013