On Ortho777. Missed periods. Having pain in the left side of abdomen due to ovarian cyst. On medicines for hypothyroidism. See the doctor immediately?

Hi. I will be 49 in June. I take ortho 777 faithfully, and I have now missed 2 periods in a row ( Dec and Jan). Yesterday I developed a pain (burning) in my lower left side that reminds me of the cyst I had on m left ovary as a teenager. Today the pain is a larger radius and it very sore, very tender, very sharp feeling if I pull my stomach in. I started on 0.1mg L- thyroxine in Oct. for hypothyroidism . I have gained a lot of weight since October - approx. 15 lbs. despite not eating any more, exercising any less etc. My question is: should I see a Dr. at Emergency today or can I wait until I see my GP on Tuesday - a scheduled appointment to talk about my last TSH bloodtest . Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013