On Nuvaring, had intense abdominal pain during intercourse, hips look pouched out, have removed the ring. What could it be?

I am taking NuvaRing and have been taking it continuously for the last two months, kind of like with seasonique .. I have been noticing that the are between my hips looks pouched out... So that scared me... I ha sex with my partner today and had intense abdominal pain when he was deep inside me, wasn t fast thrusting. So I decided to take my ring out today to see if I would get a period. What do you think? Cyst? Pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer