On Nuvaring. Had unprotected sex. Spotting, heavy bleeding. Pregnant?

hi i have a question... ive been on nuvaring for about two months...i had my period on the 14th of this month on the usual week it was taken out...then on the 17th i inserted a new one well on the 23rd which was 6 days later i decided to take it out and had unprotected sex three days in a row....a couple days after i started spotting and then bleed heavy for a day it lasted about four not suppose to get my period till the 11 of april is there a chance i could b pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013