On Norvas, Benicar. Swelling in gums. Replaced Norvas with Terazonin. Benicar not helping BP. Suggestions?

was on Norvas 5mg and 40mg Benicar for 5 years. Denist discovered gums swelling on Norvas. replaced with Terazonin 5 mg. made very dizzy so taking a 2mg around 9pm and 4mg when I wake 2 to 3 hrs. later. this does bring my bp down to around 135/78 in a.m. and feel great; however, no matter when I take the Benicar (usually 1/2 pill around 11am and the other half around 3pm.) b.p. contines to rise to 160 or 170/90-100 and heart races by late afternoon. Don t feel Benicar is helping very much. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013