On Mirena, have headaches, back spasms, fatigue, had sharp lower abdominal pain while having sex. What could have caused this?

I am a 25 year old woman in a stable relationship. I have been on Mirena since March 2012. Everything went good, but I noticed recently that I have headaches , back spasms (out of nowhere) and am really tired. Tonight, while I was having sex, a sharp sharp pain came from my lower abdomen (no particular side). We need to stop and I could barely walk. It was very bad. I took a hot bath, pain has decreased but is still there. What could be the cause of this? I am planning a trip to the doctors tomorrow. Please note that I ve had an abortion in the past (reason why I m on Mirena now)
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer