On LDN for about 5 yrs for immune support. Are there any long term side effects ?

I have been taking LDN for about 5yrs now for my immune system ..I go to a gyn who is also an endocrinologist ..I had stage 1 breast cancer 11 yrs ago but have been cancer free since...I am 70 this year (Oct) & in good health with great energy....I wanted to read the comments of people who have been on LDN for immune support who have not had MS...I wd like to know if one can take this drug forever? I have it compounded at a local compounding pharmacy & it is expensive but since I feel so well I continue to take it...Are there any long term side effects that you know of?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013