On Humira for psoriasis, developed elevated liver enzyme, constant coughing , lost control of bladder. Related to Humira?

I have been on Humira for 4 months about 6 weeks ago I developed a cough . I went to urgent care he said I have bronchitis and prescribed cefidinir 300 twice a day. and a inhaler . My liver enzymes were normal prior to starting humira but are now 3 times the normal limit. I am on humira for psoriasis . I talked to the dermatologist and he said it would not cause liver issues and to keep doing my injections . I skipped my last injection because I can t seem to fight the cough. I am extremely tired. The urgent care just repeated my levels and told me to stop both humira and lipitor for cholestrol. The internist I was seeing with these issues refered me back to the dermatologist. I am frustrated because I do not feel that either DR is seeing the entire pictures except for the urgent care DR. Should I continue the Humira ? Lipitor ? I am getting worried because it is difficult to talk, sleep and eat without coughing. I cough so hard I have lost control of my bladder. I am a 50 year old female.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012