On HRT, had complete hysterectomy, had palpitations, cough, breathlessness, racing heart. What is wrong?

Female, 47 years, on HRT had a complete hysterectomy 5/2012. I have had some heart symptoms lately including palpitations that cause me to cough or catch my breath, but they are short lived and not to worriesome. Today at work, I was sitting doing office type duties and I stood up to speak with someone. My heart skipped a beat and began racing/pounding in my chest very hard -at the same time, i felt pain in my head with a loud ringing in my ears. This lasted for 30-45 seconds - this seemed very long compared to a couple of beats/seconds. Is this something to worry about? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013