On Femilon, no period. Worried

hi doctr, i m on femilon(21 tablets) from 2 months, my doctr said tht after finishing of 1 strip of 21 tablets start new strip after 7 days.. so my last period date was 7th oct and this my i m nt having period.. as my doctr said period comes with in those 7 days... bt from tomorrow i have to start new strip bt tilltoday i m nt having period and i dnt miss any tblet.. is there any serious problem??? i m extremely worried... plz hel...p me... thanx in advance
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Hello !
Isnt normal that after you have finished birth control pills,your periods have not come.
Hence take a urinary pregnancy test at home to exclude pregnancy.

All the best