Oily skin prone to acne. Using brevoxyl peroxide wash and deriva gel. Spot on cheek. Medicine?

hello, i have oily skin which is prone to acne. For the last 1 yr I am using brevoxyl peroxide creamy wash 3 times a day, and deriva cms gel before going to bed at night. The acne and the spots have reduced considerably but there is one spot on my cheek which has a blister like acne and it keeps on reappearing on the same spot no matter how. The deriva cms gel pushes it back into my skin but then again if i skip a single day the blister will reappear. Also the apples of my cheek just beside the nose has many open pores which often bursts out into acne. please help on how i can reduce my pores and the blister, if changing the gel can help.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013