Oily skin, acne, boils around nose. Taking sefdin and rantac. Will accutane help?

hello doctor, I have this oily skin and from the age of 17 i have been suffering from acne problem usually i get boils around my nose area only and due to that scars have been forming around the nose. I have been advised by my skin doctor to take sefdin+ rantac combo. whenever I take a dose the acne issue will be temporarily subsided and after few days it erupts again. Can i take accutane tablet for treating the oil issue. Please advice!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013