Acne on face, mouth sores, coated tongue, inability to wake up in the morning. Any relief?

Hello, I am 33 years of age, male. Since age 13 i had the worst case of acne vulgaris ( pimples & boils) on my face, back and shoulders, as well as scalp, and other places, including boils and cysts . I was finally prescribed Accutane ( Isotretinoin ) medicine, at the age of 20, because my acne never stopped. This medicine stopped the acne, but accutane had serious side effects on the liver, gastric system, nervous system , and overall body strength and stamina. Now, after about 10-13 years mild acne has returned again, but more seriously, i have no appetite, right side swelling sensation in the liver area, weight loss, coated tongue, fatigue , inability to wake up in the morning, blister/sore in right area of mouth since 1.5 years in the same spot, and irritation/extreme anger . I must mention, that i also had suffered from Hepatitis/Jaundice about 4 years back. Please advise, because i am only 49-50 kgs in weight, and also have no appetite.Also, some boils on shoulders/back, and mild acne on forehead mainly. Currently i take some ayurvedic medicines for appetite etc., by rotation, as well as aloe vera juice, and fresh carrot & beetroot juice every morning etc. My main problem is that there is no appetite, Liver discomfort and acne on forehead and boils on shoulders.The acne on my forehead seems to be related to my poor digestion, which i am unable to cure. Please mention if there is any relief for my conditions - i am in India.Anything would be helpful.Thank you in advance. Regards Amet.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012