Oily face with dark complexion. No result after chemical peeling. Any medication?

I have one enquiry , My name is Dinesh 31 yrs old working in dubai and my home in Thiruvananthapuram. My Problem is I am getting oil in my face some of the days it is coming too oily and my face is getting darker. It is started from almost two years back. Here in dubai I did chemical peeling but my problem not solved. Doctor is there any treatment or medicine to reduce the oil in my face. If yes I can take leave from my company and meet you in your hospital. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012