Off balance, disoriented, blurred vision and deep sore in ear. Have Bell's Palsy. Is it clogged eustation tube?

im slightly off balance,diorented, and feel like i have a sore deep with in my ear. sometimes my neck hurts and my vision is blured. i have felt dizzy for aproximatly 10 years. a couple years after becomming dizzy, i developed bells pausy. i still have some symptoms of bells pausy. like the volumn in my right ear is high or sometime distorted, and my right eye feels like it has pressure behind it, and the lid will droup. is it possible i have a clogged estation tube, or meniers disorder. i have had fluid on my ears for years and had it treated with steriod shots for too long, need to find out whats causing this dizzy confused state and nip it for good.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012