Odour in penis. Layers of skin peeling off. Grey coloured rash on the tip. Solution?

Hi. I m 25 years old and male. I ve noticed a smell coming from my penis , even after a bath or shower. I m very clean and often shower twice a day. I sometimes notice layers of skin peeling off when I retract my foreskin , which can sometimes be sore and red, although probably only occurring once a month or so. I noticed in the bath today I have a grey coloured rash on the penis tip... Any ideas? It s making me miserable, but I m too embarrassed to see my gp :/
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013