Odorless greenish vaginal discharge. On medication for yeast infection. Need to get checked again?

Hello, My girlfriend is having a green odorless discharge from her vagina. She went to the doctors and they told her she had a yeast infection. So they gave her medication for it. now before they gave her the medication and before she started using it she didnt have any discharge. But after she started having a watery discharge and now its a slightly green color. could you possibly tell me what it could be? should I take her back in to the doctors? I also forgot to mention that she was supposed to take it back to back for 3 consecutive days and she used the first tube on saturday but didnt use another tube until 3 days later.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
May 2013
Greenish vaginal discharge can be seen in trichomoniasis, bacterial infections etc.
Sometimes multiple organs can be involved in causing infection.
As she didn't use the medication prescribed regularly, the complete cure cannot be expected.
So better to consult gynecologist once again, get examined, if need go for vaginal swab culture and sensitivity and other needed investigation. Then according to the report take treatment.
For more details you can ask me through: