Occasionally heart hurt, diagnosed with heart murmur. Should I limit caffeine intake?

I m 17 years old & was diagnosed with a heart murmur (a pin-sized hole between my two heart chambers) when I was in Elementary school. Since then I haven t had any real issues with it, except that my heart hurts occasionally, especially when I m stressed or if I go running or exercise extra strenuously. Recently I heard about a girl who died after drinking 2 Monster energy drinks. She also had a pre-existing heart condition. Should I limit my caffeine intake because of my heart murmur? Am I at risk because of it? Is there anything I should do about it?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012