Occasional tightness in lower throat and collarbone. Will I be okay?

Occasional (off and on during the day) tightness in the lower throat and collarbone area. No other systems such as tightness or pain in the chest or arms and face or shortness of breath. The condition is most noticeable when sitting quietly or driving and not noticed when working in the yard. The symptoms have increased in last few weeks The condition is not painful just felt , and seems to be relieved by a couple of gin and tonics if I am feeling it in the late afternoon.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012