Occasional dull upper back pain, chest burning under ribs. What could be the reason?

Hi, I find that I have occasional dull upper back ache that is accompanied by occasional very slight burning in the chest under the ribs. I would never describe either as very painful, from 1-10 id say at most a 2 or 3. It comes and goes and I do believe I suffer from some form of Acid Reflux . I also believe I suffer from anxiety although I have not been diagnosed as such. I do not experience this pain while sleeping and would categorize it as more of a annoyance and discomfort rather than pain. Ive been trying to start eating much healthier starting about 3 months ago and I would say it was about this time that I started feeling these symptoms. As far as any other pains or symptoms I have none that I know of. Also I am 25 years old, male, do not smoke , drinks occasionally and until recently did not eat as healthy as I could but still not a terrible diet . I feel like most of my issues are more anxiety related due to trying to be healthier and realizing im getting older and I need to take care of myself. I am planning on setting up an annual doctor appointment soon but was hoping I could get some closure or advice here. Thanks. - Alex
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012