Occasional Dysphagia, tightness in throat. GERD and taking Nexium tab. Long bronchitis cough. Problem?

Hi, I am a 65 year old non-smoking male with 3 week onset of occasional dysphagia.......a feeling of tightness in the throat that follows eating something solid, also sometimes when drinking something, and even out of the blue when talking. The sensation almost seems like a "spasm" or immediate tightening in the upper throat when I start to eat but then it goes away. I do have GERD and am on 40 mg Nexium daily. This started the day after I had completely recovered from a long bronchitis type cough. Probably just a coincidence. I had an ENT exam in January 2013 for something unrelated and it was unremarkable. Also had an endoscopy in April 2010 that noted esophagitis and a "twisted" esophagus at the bottom. The throat tightening symptoms come and go...but when occurring, they are triggered by eating, drinking, or talking. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013