Obsessive compulsive disorder, getting serious with difficulty in switching tasks without touching the nose, cannot hold any device without touching it from the center. How can I get rid of this?

Hi, my name is Kacy Velez, I am 19 years old and am currently suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder . It was mild at first but now I feel like it may have gotten worse. I can t move on to another task without constantly touching my nose . I can t even hold the computer mouse, remote control, cellphone or just about any device without perfectly touching it from the centre. Please, I need help, it s ruining my life. Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012