Obesity, on strict diet, pain on right side of waist and inside arm, blood in stool

I have been on a very strict diet for the last two months. I went from 300 pounds to 269. (I take mega vitamins while I am dieting.)
I have been having a pain on the right side of my waist, below the waist, and it's a sharp pain.
It is NOT a back pain like sciatica....

I noticed blood in my stool/urine on Saturday evening and again this evening.
I have NEVER had any stone problems or health issues except for obesity.

I have also been having a pain in the inside portion of my arm, in front of the elbow.

I'm wondering if this is coincidental or something that I'm not familiar with ???

THANKS!
Margaret
57 years old
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013