Obese women having longer belly on one side. Leg falling asleep quickly. How to rectify?

Well I am a 33 years old obese woman and at 400lbs. I just wanna know why is one side of my stomach or in my case my belly is longer than the other side. is there a test or something that i can take to make sure there is nothing is wrong or a specialist i can see? Its to were that it is setting on my leg and i can not set down for no more than thirty minutes until my leg falls asleep. and when i do get up both of my legs hurt at the joint . PLEASE HELP!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013