Obese, experiencing incontinence usually during cough, have strong odor, flatus. Treatment suggestion?

I am a 59 year old obese female. I am experiencing incontinence , mostly when I cough . This discharge has a strong odor and I am gassy. Although I mentioned this last month when I went for a check-up, the doctor was concerned with my hypertension , getting my mamogram done, etc (running tests). I due back for a return on Thursday and I want him to take care of the issues I mentioned above. How do i get him to LISTEN!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013