Treatment for incontinence

Hi, my mother has the problem of incontinence ,she is 48yrs old.please tell me the treatment for incontinence.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Oct 2010
hi Marium Shinawer,
for your mother i think it may be of infection
any way check it with the help of lab investigation if UTI is there go for antibiotics
or not try some ayurvedic medicines, for 2 weeks then also not get relieved go for detailed or even surgery
i personally recommended well resulted medicine for this is
after food
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi mariam;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
You need to get your mother examined by a Urologist to find the reason of Incontinence of urine ;the common reason is loss of control of urinary bladder.Please get examine and treated and she should do fine .The recommended treatment can be with medicines or if required even surgery so discuss with the doctor .
greetings from healthcaremagic forum.
You said your mom has a problem of urinary incontinence, but she needs to be evaluated for the reason for her sufferings. You must take hear to your nearby homoeopath or MD medicine doctor for treatment.
Take care,