Numbness, tingling pain in neck, shoulder blades. Taking prednisone. History of pulmonary alveolar hemorrhage. Causes?

Had a pulmonary alveolar hemmorhage a year ago. Have been working with a reumotologist since then but no diagnosis has been made. I had a second relapse of bleeding in the lung five months ago. Since then I have been on anywhere from 100mg to currently 10 mg of prednisone and I am currently taking CellCept after stopping Imuran because of adverse side effects such as naseau and weakness. Now in the last week I am experincing numbness and sharp firecracker or tingling pain in all four extremities and the back of my neck and left shoulder blade. Should I go to an ER or wait and see if this is just a pinched nerve that will subside? I am also very tired and somewhat inattentive
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012