Numbness, tingling in limbs after injuring arm, knot formed. Hematoma? Help

Good morning, Last night I was asleep in bed, I jumped up and ran. As I was running apparently trying to get out of my room I ran right into a large older TV. I hit my upper arm turned and then hit my forearm which has a huge knot and bruised immediately. My husband said I was screaming, get off of me and calling for my husband. I woke him up and my kids downstairs came running upstairs because I was screaming so loud. I don t remember anything, I became aware once my husband screamed at me but I can not remember what happened. I didn t know I hurt my arm or feel any pain until I layed back down and my arm began to hurt. I went to the ER , my husband made me but they said it didn t appear that it was broke just a large hematoma . My concern is this h. The only thing I do remember is feeling like someone suffocared me, I felt as if I could not breatheras never happened to me, I am 30 years old. I have never done drugs and I don t drink. When I was younger my Dr thought I had MS and requested an MRi but I never had the MRI done, the only symptoms I have had still is tingling/numbness in my hands, feet , face, legs. What could cause this behavior?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012