Numbness, pain, leg movement less after spinal surgery. Unable to sit,stand for long hours

Good Afternoon Dr. Kumar. Long story short ha. I have spinal surgery 9 years ago. Ruptured disc, splattered into my nerves, 4 hour operation. Surgeon said didn t realize how bad until he opened me up. He said he spent two hours picking fragments out of my nerves. He gave me an 80% total use of my left leg. Pain he cured, until about two years ago. More numbness, more pain, less movement. Pain in hip to toes. Also have shoulder problem . Popping noise, pain when reaching and side to side motion. Im 46 year old female. Always have pain somewhere either leg, shoulder or neck . Being treated now by doctor. Just had xrays. Waiting for my emg appointment. I haven t been able to work since 2004 because I can not stand, sit for long periods of time, I am up and down all day trying to get into a position that is comfortable. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012