Numbness, loss of circulation in arms and legs on sitting, lying down, severe pain causing difficulty in standing

when i sit down or am in bed i lose circulation and feeling in my arms and legs but for the past two nights i have woken in pain mainly down my right leg to my big toe , when i got up the pain was so bad i could not stand for about five hours but still with alot of discomfort when i went to be that night the same thing happened. the pain is so bad ive made an appointment to see the nurse but thats three days away and am concerned that losing circulation to my foot for so long my cause permanent harm?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012