Numbness in shin, ankle and foot, hear heart beat in ear, indentations on head. MRI done. Are symptoms related?

I have had 3 MRIs (one on the lower back and two on my right knee ) the past month because I have numbness in my shin, ankle and foot . I am unable to raise my foot at the ankle. They found a herniated disc between the L5 and S1 but barely compressing on my S1 nerve. Additionally, I have been having alot of back and neck pain accompanied with headaches. I have pain and ringing in my right ear along with feeling/ hearing my heartbeat in my ear. The top of my head has been hurting me lately and I just noticed two indentations on the top of my head. Are all of these symptoms related?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013