Numbness in left side, pain ,headache, eye sight changes. Lumbar puncture showed no bands. Advice

I have had numbness on the left side of my body for approx 6 weeks. Numbness is usally followed by left side pain, constant headaches, fatigue, eye site changes and a feeling of just not being normal. My PCP felt I had MS from a recent MRI, lumbar puncture showed no bands. I saw a specialist at OHSU and the Dr said to put MS on the back burner for now and refered me to nueromuscler specialist. I am getting tired of living in this body, please don't take that in the wrong contence, just would like some answers so I can get back to normal. thaks.

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013