Numbness in buttocks & left leg, cold foot, loss of balance, dizzy spells. MRI back & bladder test normal, inflammation in blood test.

Hi it all started about 8 wks ago, I woke upwith wobbly legs, i put itdown toa dog show i had been at about 2 wks previously where I had been running at ( i never usually run anywhere) any way symptoms have been getting a lot worse, i now have a numb bum and numb left leg and foot which feels very cold , numb little toe on right leg, I have no balance, have difficulty walking even a short distance, I have lost all bladder and bowel sensation, and am experiencing dizzy spells, I was admitted to hospital last weekend, my bladder was tested and was found to be ok, I had a lower back MRI which showed to be ok also, my blood tests are all fine apart from two which showed inflamation in them. I am due to hav an upper back and neck MRI tomorrow but i am concerned that this will not show up anything either???? I am 55 year old female email is anpusharianhounds@hotmailcom
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012