Numbness and tingling of limbs, tinnitus, back ache after taking Clarithromycin. Help

hi, i Amit Assija is on MDR-TB treatment since January 2012 and is on trazadone 500 mg two times daily, ethomid tablet 500 mg two times daily, Monopas tablet 12 tablets; divided in 4,3, and 4 tablets daily, as well as clarithyomycin tablets 500 mg two tablets daily. i am having severe side effects from these medications; having numbness and tinging in the hands and feet , tinnitus in both ears, having back ache, muscle spasm , body ache, severe pain all over the body especially in the joints of hands, feet, shoulders, etc, and my CECT shows less improvement in the size of my lymph nodes. so please guide me what to do and how this disease can be cured.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012