Numbness and tingling in the arm after using breast pump. Ultrasound reports normal. Need to be concerned?

I have been for two ultrasounds of my breast by breast surgeons and both said it was normal. I have no real lumps but I get a weird numbness and tingly sensation in my arm after I pump (I breastfeed and exclusively pump) and it always feels like something is in my armpit but nothing is there. My left breast is bigger than my right and my left produces a little less milk than my left. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013