Numbness and tingles throughout body with headache. MRI showed cyst. Further treatment?

I have had symptoms that have gotten worse since May of last year. I have numbing and tingling spread through out my body, words getting jumbled up, headaches , dizzy, blurriness, sun/light issues with my eyes, numbing in my legs and feet almost cold like, fallen a few times. blood work is normal MRI yesterday showed normal findings just incidental tiny pars intermedia versus Rathke s cleft cyst and right mastoid effusion .
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012