Numbness and swelling in testicles, yellow and strong-smelling urine, pain in side. What could it be?

Hi, my name is Marisa Cruz and my boyfriend has been to many doctors for his problem and it seems like none of them can help or anything works, he s been having a problem with his ball sack it sometimes gets numb or swells up and sucks up to where is penis is, and over the weekend when i seen him i felt above his penis area that it felt swollen as well, he said sometimes its hard for him to use the restroom and is pee smells real strong and yellow, sometimes his side hurts here and there as well. what do you think it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Dear welcome to HCM .....
pain and swelling in testes ,and strong smell in urine are your queries ...
strong smell of urine may be due to increase amount of protiens in diet ,decrease water intake ,or urinary tract infection ,a urine R/E will confirm the diagnoses ....
painfull swollen testis in sexually active person is most probabaly due to epidydimo orchitis ,a testicular U/S will confirm the diagnoses ....
either consult a urologist or go for a urine test and abdominal u/s and consult again on HCM ....