Numbness and swelling feet, legs while sitting at computer

my legs get tight and numb and the circurlation gets bad what is wrong when I sit to use the computer and swelling in both feet
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
There are all the chances you are having venous insufficincy in lower limbs, which
leads gravitational odema, ie swellig due to water collection. Get done doppler
both lower limb will help you to come to conclusion. Nothing to worry much for this
limbs elevated and application elastocrap bandage will give you lot of help. Thanks
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query

It looks like u r suffering from a venous incompetence,
PLease get yourself a venous doppler and meet a vascular sugeons
Also make sure u take breaks and walk around the office every hour to improve your circulation in the legs. Nothing else can be done to solve the issue at this moment

Have a healthy life